Wednesday, March 7, 2012

“Stay”


“Stay”
Eyes are burning, Night so dark… Dark is the hour, needed heart… We may come, we may go… Life so play’s, emotion’s flow… Hounding hard to pounding harsh… Harsh the world the World so ours… What has stayed and what has not, matter of the heart and the broken flask… Flask so strong holding high, the flowers so dipped in the aroma fights… The sticks so long, dipped for more… Windy nights and the stormy thorns… Bleed so thus, tears so pure… Purifying the soul so crushed… Should I stay or should I not, give me strength to crush the rest… The power so Him, the Source as me… The lines so drawn, the eye can’t see… The I so high drifting eye… The focus so out, hazy so… We may come, we may go… Life’s so hard, Test’s us so…  Pumping up and thumping down, Flow of emotions upside down…

1 comment:

niki vassardanis said...

This is absolutely beautiful to me... 'Harsh the world, the world so ours' and the flow of your one blog into the next is... Well makes me wait in anticipation for your next post ... Loved it...