Monday, February 22, 2016

“She Says… I Love You So”



“She Says… I Love You So”

My Tears… Are the Spears… Piercing Through… Every Door… I Lie Down… I lie Low… Tumbling Through… Rumbling Woe’s… Dancing Whores… Drinking Crows… The Night so Dancing… Ending Chores…
She Says… I Love you So…

Me so the One… The Fragrance of Romance… Romancing the Power… Gasping for More… I give all as a Whore… The Shouting… The Howling… The Love Bites not Hiding… Shining like Armor… The Armor of Gold…
She Says… I Love You So…

Soul lying on Pyre… Pedestal of Fire… Burning Down… The Fights Fought Alone… Every Inch every Ounce… Bouncing Time… Don’t Rebound… The Test so Reformed… Every Touch Touches the Core…
She Says… I Love You So…

Time so Past by… Youth decline to Stay by… The Age hits so Hard… Weed tears Apart… Heart beats with Fire… Mind slips thou Respire… The heart looks for Carriage… The Conception of Miscarriage… Cold are the Times… Fires turning Blind… Blind so the Chore…
She Says… I Love You So…

The Sun burns so Cold… O Death takes me Close… She Smiles… But Flows… Her Tears Hold me Close… Tears so The Life… Immersed with Desire… She holds more so Close… Whispering words to the Heart… Life won’t let me Go….
She says… I love you So…
She says…I love you So….

No comments: