Wednesday, April 27, 2016

“The Flute Driver”



“The Flute Driver”

The Visa was first… The visit I trust… Moscow to St.Petersburg to Moscow… Time to Return… The times so packed… Drinks down… Slept the drums… The language they say barrier… We won all as Warriors… The smiles and love… Dancing our way to work… The clinging of glasses… Rum-Vodka… Gin-Tonic… All gulped down through memories… Sitting packed… Smiles simmering… Green tea and sandwich… How I wonder will stay or vanish… Will I be remembered… Will I still remember… No language I had known… No friends to take back home… Sitting tidy gazing the lobby… There comes the car with canopy… Clock too struck… Shaking hands… Body walking.. Soul resting… Resting so in the car… The driver smiles with spark… Bollywood… He asked me… My ponytail grasping… Sitting inside clasping… He slides down his CD… Wow Wow… My heart felt like freebie… An artist to an artist… He takes out his flute smiling… My hands sliding suddenly… Camera came out hurriedly… One believes no God… My God I say came smiling… The journey to the airport… Never had won’t ever so happening… He stopped for none… Camera cried with fun… The musical hearts strumming… We came along… Time for flying… My hand shook paying the fare… His hands shook taking the fare… Stuck along his CD… Wanting me to keep… Brotherly gift so sweet… Money seems the culprit… Thou it made us meet as paltry… We hugged… Hearts crying… I see the doves flying… I won’t forget be forgotten… This flute has got us binding… Hsinking… Stairs climbing… Driving down back home… Flute still freshens the Soul… How wish to I fly… My camera so high… One day or night… Be on the flight… For the brothers we made… Heart to heart… An artist to an artist… The Flute is the Driver… Get driven forever… The Flute Driver….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7wq2gbwqIM

No comments: